Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life with Logan: Logan Meets More Family

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Logan Meets More Family

My Dad, Step-Mom (Kelley) and Logan

Ian had to be the first to hold Logan!



Grandpa teaching Logan to coo.




Ian reads Logan a story.







This week my dad, step-mom and little brother were out here to visit us. Ian was very excited to meet his new nephew and had to be the 1st to hold him. He also wanted to be the first person to show Logan bubbles. We've enjoyed their visit... we've played, took walks, shopped and even got some pictures taken at the mall. This was my 3rd attempt to get Logan's pictures taken. The 1st 2 times I went to Penney's and Logan was not very relaxed or comfortable. So this time we tried another place and another time of day. Logan was very awake and alert so I figured the photographer would be able to capture more of his personality... but nope, everytime Logan was smiling and cooing, she was changing her film or getting ready for a new pose. Go figure. Well I guess it saved me some money, since I didn't buy any of the prints. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

erika said...

wow, ian is getting so big! that's an adorable pic of him holding lo-j. :)