Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life with Logan: Its About Time

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Its About Time

Well, here I go with my first long awaited blogging attempt. Hold the gasps (Tammy and Erika). I've really got a lot to learn, but hopefully I can stick with it.
I'm going to try to first figure out how to put some pics on here since that will be my main goal in having this blog. Besides lets be honest you're not on my site to read what I have to say but to see how Logan is growing and changing.... I don't blame you though.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I found your blog! Make sure when you give the address out you are giving blogspot.com (not blogger.com). I'm so excited you are going to start blogging (and yes, we want words in addition to pictures!). I get to leave your first comment! :) Love you! Logan is beautiful.

erika said...

yay yay yay! i am going to bug you about updating this thing because i want to track with your experience as much as i can, even from a distance! thank you for setting this up, ms. k. :)

Joan said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to see that little guy in June. He sure is a cutie!!

Mom said...

How cute... Keep the pictures coming. This blog site seems like a very efficient way for you to communicate with friends and family (and manage being a new mom). Love you!

stephanie said...

Andrew I hope you are having fun with Logan, I can't believe you got to see him before I did.