Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Life with Logan: Backyard Photos

Friday, July 27, 2007

Backyard Photos

Here are some photos of our new backyard. Where you see the lighter color gravel, is a work in progress. We will be extending the patio with brick pavers.

Blake moes the lawn for the first time. :) We actually had so much rain this week that it needs to be cut again (3 days later).

Daddy teaching Logan how to putt.

Guess who dressed me today?!

Fell fast asleep while playing. Trying to stay awake to see daddy come home from being out of town.

Daddy and Logan take a quick snooze on our friend's hammock.

5 comments:

Aunt "B" said...

Tell Blake to hold on to LOGAN good and TIGHT in that hammock!!!

I think Logan has the "grip" down PERFECTLY!!!!!

The back yard is looking awesome...
Hope ALL is well and I can't wait to meet Little Logan!!!

Love from Aunt "b"...

Aunt "B" said...

I L O V E my new photo of Logan...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Now I can show ALL my Texas Buddies my little Arizona Angel!!!

love you guys....aunt "b"

Aunt "B" said...

Happy 4th Month Birthday...Little Buddy...Aunt "b" is a bit LATE!!!
Hope your special day was filled with LOTS of FUN things!!!

Love from Texas....

aunt "b"

erika said...

WOW!! The backyard looks incredible! Tell Blake good job. :) And that's the smallest golf club I've ever seen!

beegracious said...

What a sweetie! Glad to find your blog and hope to continue to check in with you via your site. Looks like Logan is a thumb sucker too? W still sucks his and although I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit it's just so darned cute! Praying for you guys!